The versatile TopDalle Éco system suits every type of building: offices, homes, retirement residences, hospitals, prisons, etc.
Designed to limit CO2 emissions, the Éco+ panel is made of 100% recycled and 100% recyclable aluminium.
Short distribution channels
The production method implemented by Alphi favours operators in French industry.
Transportation is limited to national territory (distance between suppliers under 460 km).
Optimum packing has been achieved by limiting the thickness of the Éco+ panel and designing its shape for more compact stacking.
Lorries can now carry 15% more equipment.
30 m² / person / day at a height of 2.50 m
(formwork, adjustment, cladding and formwork removal).
The drop-head for fast removal integrated in the technical support (Alphi patented system) keeps the slab supported during formwork removal. The rotation of the aluminium structure is accelerated.
• Working on a full surface facilitates mobility above the formwork.
• The continual adjustment of the extendable primary beam and the secondary corner beam lets you go near the edges of the cell.
• Simplified assembly thanks to adjacent Éco+ panels.
• At the end of the span, the spacing of the Éco+ panel can be adjusted to the cell, leaving a 10 cm gap.
Coloured tips allow easy recognition of different Éco+ panel lengths.
Concrete formwork thickness
Above 80 cm, according to configuration.
Quality of concrete undersides
Deflection limited to L/400 (quality exceeding DTU 21 recommendations for concrete floors).
Nailing to wooden inserts
• Securing the plywood (15 mm authorised) by nailing.
• The asymmetric insert can adapt to different configurations.
beams are designed in accordance with the NF 93-322 standard concerning formwork..
The shape of the Éco+ panel limits laitance on the vertical wall.
All TopDalle Éco elements have been tested by the LOCIE laboratory at the University of Savoie Mont-Blanc.