The formwork tables Alphi are used to do the formwork of large areas or balconies.
Very rigid and very stable, it allows to formwork up to 6 m depth.
- For all sites configurations.
- Depending on the use and the expected strength, the formwork tables will be associated to the steel props according to standard EN 1065 or to aluminium props according to standard EN 16031.
- Reduction of the time for assembly, shuttering and handling.
- The formwork area per table can reach 6 m depth for variable width.
- Thickness of concrete formwork: up to 80 cm.
- The table for balconies is used from 1.30 m depth.
- High number of re-uses.
- The collective protection system AlphiSafe adapts to all formwork tables Alphi.
- The lifting bar required for the table handling is self-balanced.
- Bridles, push-pull props and straps contribute to an optimum stability when the table is in place.